I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to work in the Gateshead area.
This is a temporary contract to start as soon as possible, until the end of May 2018.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm.
Pay rate is £19-£20 per hour
Duties will include:
- To implement the standards and policies of the service.
- To monitor the progress of individual projects, expenditure and employee time and allocated tasks within prescribed timetables.
- To carry out individual projects within expenditure and time constraints.
- To deal with other service areas, agencies and the general public.
- To undertake feasibility studies and project design and provide the management of pre and post contract project activities (including dealing with Contractors) all in accordance with the Plan of Work adopted by the Service.
- To undertake building surveys and/or establish property conditions and/or recommend remedial action.
- Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
*Must be qualified to HNC/D level
*Broad experience of Electrical Design, Installation and inspection
*Knowledge and experience of CAD and computer software
*Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
If you are available immediately and interested, please apply online with a copy of your current CV or call Lauren Bray at Randstad CPE on for further details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- electrical design engineer
- senior electrical