Electrical Design Engineer - Automation, Manufacturing, Systems Integration
Our rapidly expanding client is looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to form part of their highly skilled and successful project and senior technical team. In return for your expertise you will be rewarded with a challenging and continuously interesting project portfolio, extensive career scope and a highly competitive (negotiable) salary and benefits package.
As a successful candidate you will have experience in the following:
- Detailed design work, including costing and specification calculations
- Good knowledge of Auto CAD - Eplan is also desirable
- Customer service and client liaison
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience throughout large scale, high budget automation/manufacturing/commissioning and installation projects
- Knowledge of HV/LV switchgear, panel wiring/building, and PLC Control systems
- Experience within a systems integrator, automation, manufacturing type business
To apply and to find out more and have a confidential conversation - please do not hesitate to apply or send your CV and details to .
I will do my best to contact you within 2 working days but regret that it might not be possible. If you have not heard back within 3 working days then please consider your application unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Electrical Design
- Electrical Draughtsman