Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services
An established Multi-Disciplinary consultancy are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer for their Building Services division in Manchester. The company covers all sectors and work on high-end projects with values of up to £30million.
The role of an Electrical Design Engineer will involve -
- Running projects from conception through to completion
- Delivering detailed design
- Calculations, drawings, specification
- Attend project team meetings
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems
- HNC/Degree in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an building services design engineer position
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Relux and Dialux
Salary for this role would be between £25,000 - 35,000 plus Healthcare, Pension etc.
- Building Services
- Electrical Design
- MEP Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job