Job: Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
A new opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a multinational company in Peterborough. Work for a company that offers a bespoke training program for all candidates, with exposure to several different design platforms.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will require strong hardware design experience, with strong panel design, PLC and MCC experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD LT and Amtech
- Understanding and interpretation of electrical schematics
- PLC, MCC & Control Gear design experience
- Producing BOMs
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites
- Cable calculations & LV/HV distribution
- Fire Alarm Design
If this role is of interest to you please send your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- electrical design autocad amtech lv plc mcc mcb control panel safety relay cable fire alarm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job