New opportunity for an experienced, senior level Electrical Design Engineer to join a Building Services Consultancy on a permanent basis in Manchester. Our client is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy, working on projects in a variety of sectors such as industrial, residential and commercial. If you're seeking valuable career experience with a fantastic building services company in a challenging, yet exciting and varied role then this is a great opportunity.
As the chosen Senior Electrical Design Engineer, your role will include:
- Delivering innovative solutions for clients within the residential, educational and commercial property sectors.
- Designing, installing and maintain the services that allow the building to do what it is designed for.
- Designing services that include heating, lighting, power and supply, lifts andescalators, health and safety, acoustics and security.
- Ensuring projects continuously meet high standards and adhere to all regulations.
- Supporting the development of junior engineers.
This role would see the chosen candidate working on major construction projects, and therefore it is necessary for applicants to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 3 years' experience within a similar role running projects from conception through to completion
- Experience in lighting design, distribution design and designing to defined data centre tier ratings and report writing
- Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- AutoCAD experience
- Ideal candidates will have experience in Residential, Hotel, Refurbishments and
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Positive and approachable attitude
This would be the perfect role for candidates seeking to use their own knowledge and experience assisting a popular building services consultancy, and the opportunity to work with a fun and vibrant team.
In order to apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emma Williams on or email emma.Williams @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13603EXW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option below.