Electrical Design Engineer required. My client is a well-established manufacturer who due to continued growth are now seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. It is expected that the ideal candidate will come from a similar Electrical Engineering position.
The ideal Electronic Design Engineer will be responsible for the creation of Electrical Engineering drawings / schematics based upon client specification and be proficient in the use of Solidworks.
The ideal Electrical Engineer will be able to alter and improve upon existing designs to ensure that new requirements are met and malfunctions are eliminated. The successful candidate will work within a team environment and be flexible/ able to work on their own initiative.
Electrical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Development and creation of electrical schematic diagrams for bespoke projects
- Design of parts & components for new projects
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Liaising with the Design Engineering team to resolve project issues
- Providing internal technical support of electrical drawings
Electrical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience gained within an Electrical Design engineering role
- Degree qualified or HNC/HND within Electronics / Electrical Design
- Strong understanding of schematics
- Full UK Driving license
Electrical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + - (Dependent Upon Experience)
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holiday)
- Bonus & Travel expenses
- Friday early finishes
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job