Electrical Design Engineer - Heywood - (£30,000 - £38,000 per annum)
One of my best clients based in Heywood are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their ever expanding workforce.
Specialising within the vacuum and packaging machine industies, my client is looking for someone who is looking to manage their own projects along with design control systems from initial concept through to completion.
Key functions of the ideal candidate for this position include:
- Development of electrical drawings from new sheet through to red line updates of electrical drawings
- Ability to design and draw electrical circuits (to relevant British & European regulations) and select components and cables taking into account all circuit and environmental conditions
- Adherence to internal and regulatory electrical system and standards.
- Advancement/refinement of existing software platforms/controls systems
- Development of new software platforms /techniques
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Degree or HND qualified
- Siemens Step 7 PLC programming experience
- Programming SCADA/HMI systems
- AutoCAD or Promise-e experience
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with an up to date CV. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job