Electrical Design Engineer
Gateshead, United Kingdom
Full Time - Permanent
£35,000 plus benefits
Key Points: To provide electrical engineering designs for running products and new developments.
My key client has an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable Electrical Design Engineer to join a national company with projects in the North East, UK and worldwide. Due to continued growth, they have a need for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer with a proven track record in delivering results.
- Engineering design for current products and new product developments (hardware and software) with an emphasis on software
- Identification and implementation of design improvements
- Manufacturing support (machine commissioning)
- Service support (including the possibility of overseas travel)
Key Areas required: -
- HND/degree in electrical/electronic engineering incorporating elements of control system theory
- Several years experience of control systems hardware and software design, commissioning and support preferably in a machine building environment
- Experience of PLCs, HMIs, ac drives and servo drives, industrial networks, current safety and EMC legislation relating to electrical control systems
- Experience of the implementation and use of electrical CAD packages
- Project management experience
Who we're looking for: -
The ideal candidate will play a key role in the development of the organisation, maintaining and increasing current business performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job