Electrical Design Engineer Up to 32kv
Eden Global Infrastructure are currently working with our client to build a design team in Whitehaven, to support the non-nuclear essential infrastructure projects including all T&D / Utilities, transport and supporting buildings at the Sellafield site.
Our client is a Global Engineering Consultancy employing in excess of 12000 people across 30 countries. We are looking to recruit design engineers who have experience of high voltage and low voltage design projects.
Scope of work:
- Provide technical support related to your engineering discipline e.g. feasibility studies, investigations, dealing with technical queries, project technical inputs and long-term technical requirements.
- Contribute to a wide range of projects including HV Electrical Distribution, large-scale steam- generation and distribution, complex boiler projects, commercial building, heating/ventilation, robotic flask maintenance, CHP and general electrical infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of Engineering Design Work packages.
- Provide input and support into studies for future planning, preparation of contract documentation, client meetings, 'fast response' emergent work delivery, attending multi-disciplinary meetings, providing a 'point of contact' service to the client for technical queries and even scheduling projects where needed.
- Working knowledge of electrical software packages such as Amtech
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience of working in roles where knowledge of electrical engineering in an infrastructure, building or process industries.
- Knowledge of relevant design tools, techniques and related methods e.g. IT systems, HazOp process, SIL assessments
The role holder will be required to obtain the following clearances before any formal offer:
- Basic Clearance
- P4 Pass
- Scottish Disclosure Flexible working
What is on offer:
Highly competitive basic salary is on offer along with an attractive blue-chip benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"