Electrical Design Engineer required. My client designs and builds microgrids to provide off-grid electrical power for a range of applications from kWs to MWs, delivering both products and projects. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Design Engineer to lead the engineering function within the business as the Head of Engineering.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in electrical power systems and automation, able to manage the design process from start to finish. You must have a strong knowledge of electrical power systems; any additional experience in energy storage and photovoltaic hybrid power systems is highly beneficial. You will need to be able to roll up your sleeves, design and construct within a small team whilst the business grows and increases resources.
Head Of Engineering Position Overview
- Responsible for leading the engineering and production departments
- Determine overall product strategy for energy storage and hybrid systems, including timelines, costs and risks in conjunction with senior management
- Develop and drive product specifications and design towards client specifications
- Generate Bill of Materials, maintaining budgets and financial control of projects
- Create technical documentation, ensuring compliance with regulations and standards
- Electrical, Mechanical and Structural design work using SolidWorks
Head Of Engineering Position Requirements
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering degree with knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- In-depth knowledge and field expertise regarding battery energy storage systems
- Knowledge of battery designs, layouts and connection interfaces alongside applications
- Knowledge of Battery Management Systems and battery integrating control systems
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve technical problems
- Based within a commutable distance of Brighton
- Full UK driving licence
Head Of Engineering Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company share options available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'