Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer in Bristol, on behalf of a multidisciplinary consultancy who are extremely well-renowned within the Building Services Design industry. The consultancy are recognised for fulfilling their workload to a high standard and with integrity, and are looking for an Engineer who holds the same aptitude and values.
In this role you will assist with the design delivery of some of the largest projects in the UK, whilst also having the opportunity to take a lead role on some of the smaller projects that they are involved with. You will also receive full support in helping you to develop your career as a Design Engineer, working closely with a variety of professionals in your field, including registered Chartered Engineers. With Continuous Professional Development opportunities and hands-on assistance, your journey to a Senior level with the company will be encouraged and supported from day one.
The projects you will be working on span a complete variety of sectors including commercial office buildings, healthcare, residential, education and leisure premises amongst others, and include complete Electrical design from conception to completion, which will help you in developing your knowledge and understanding of the industry.
Minimum Professional Requirements
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering subject
- Two years post-graduate experience in a UK Building Services Design Consultancy (or design arm of a main contractor)
- Confident in the use of industry software such as (multiple of) AutoCAD, Amtech, Dialux, Relux, Revit etc
- You must be able to communicate effectively and personably with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, management, project engineers, design teams etc, in both written and verbal forms
- A well-rounded team player who is able to help and support other members of staff when required
- An innovative thinker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job