An Electrical Design Engineer is required for a manufacturer of complex automated machinery.
The role of Electrical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Create detailed schematics of the control panel and system wiring for a range of electro-pneumatic machinery.
- Design control panels and and schematic for the machine wiring using Eplan.
- Develop the bill of material and related documentation
- Liaise with engineering team to address any problems.
The suitable candidate for Electrical Design Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced Electrical Design Engineer
- Eplan design software is preferable but not essential
- Machine control panel design ideally complex plc controlled machinery to include, conveyors, vision systems, sensors, pneumatics, robotics and motors.
If you have the required experience for this Electrical Design Engineer and you would like to work for a world leading manufacturer of automated machinery, then please click on the link to apply.
- Electrical design. design engineer