Electrical Department Manager - Construction - Negotiable Package
Your new company
Established fit out and refurbishment contractor with a strong client portfolio of blue-chip and high street clients operating across the East
Your new role
Due to continued growth they are now establishing an in house electrical division, they are now looking for an Electrical Departmental Manager with a positive attitude where you will have with the responsibility for managing individuals' workloads, buying of materials and the execution of all works to NICEIC guidelines.
You will be required to manage projects, preparing quotations and job costings and be comfortable when dealing direct with both senior personnel and clients alike
Main duties of the role:
- Ensure efficient delivery of product to existing client base
- Take ownership of the budget and 5 year plan
- Increase client base
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is processed, and installations are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that teams are properly trained and managed to work in a safe, quality conscious and effective way, encouraging the medium / long term development of the team members.
- Set clear and comprehensive expectations, confront obstacles and provide meaningful and timely feedback.
- Manage employee relations issues to ensure discipline, and high standards of work and attendance at all times. Undertaking performance management activities as and when required.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within the business, ensuring communications are always effective .
- Ensure safe working practices are in place and all incidents, accidents and observations are investigated and actions put in place to eliminate or mitigate reoccurrence.
What you'll need to succeed
Worked in a similar role from an electrical background
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'