We are currently looking for a Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer to join a global leading company who innovate and create chemicals for a variety of industries. As Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer you will use your previous experience to provide expert engineering to the site acting pro-actively and reactively to maintain equipment, instrumentation and control systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide expert engineering support across the plant on equipment, instrumentation, DCS/PLC control systems and electrical controls / drives
2. Focus on maintaining plant safety, especially when working in hazardous areas.
3. Liaising and working with a variety of departments / teams, communicating effectively and building effective relationships with relevant areas of the business
4. Play a key role in driving at continuous improvement activities across the plant to improves process and solving any issues within the plant.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications (HNC) in an Engineering discipline - Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation / Controls
2. Proven industry experience in a hazardous manufacturing environment preferably with exposure to Chemicals. (Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Chemicals)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as an Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer previously exposed to equipment, instrumentation and control systems in a manufacturing environment.
Key Words: Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Instrumentation | Controls | PLC | DCS | Manufacturing | Chemicals | Pharmaceutical | FMCG
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.