Are you an Electrical Contracts Manager, with estimating experience, looking for an exciting new role where you will work on a wide variety of interesting projects. Our client is a well-established electrical contractor providing the design, installation and commissioning of industrial, commercial and domestic electrical installations throughout the UK. Due to their expanding level of work our client is looking to employ a forward thinking, dynamic Contracts Manager to manage various sized projects from start to completion. There will also be an element of business development to this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is predominantly to manage projects and includes the following duties and responsibilities;
- Overall management of the full lifecycle of projects
- Producing estimates for projects
- Full autonomy (reporting to Directors)
- Liaising with all stakeholders
- Sourcing of materials and labour
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Devising method statements
- Business development
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Qualified electrician
- Experience estimating electrical projects
- Project management experience
- CSCS card
- 2391 Inspection Testing
- Microsoft skills
- Business development acumen
This role offers a generous package including a car, phone and laptop.
- Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'