Electrical Contracts Manager
Do you want the opportunity to progress up to project director level?
I am currently working with a tier one M&E contractor based in Central London, they are arguably the most successful business within their market. They specialise in commercial fit-out out projects, typically based in zones 1-3. The business has a turnover of over £100 million with expected growth to continue.
A competitive salary plus bonuses are on offer for the right candidate. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working on projects between £10-£50 million.
I am looking for an individual with a minimum of 6 years experience working with an M&E contractor.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering design and build projects
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management
- Manage sub contractors
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Gain experience with a leading M&E contractor
- Work with a successful operational team
- Monthly social events
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
For more information or to apply please contact Lily George on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'