Electrical Contracts Manager
A leading M&E contractor based in the heart of Central/East London are now looking for an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager. My client focus on commercial CAT A and CAT B fit-out projects, normally based in zones 1-3. The business has a turnover of over £100 million with expected growth to continue. They offer good progression and provide support throughout the team with a strong team ethos, this opportunity is ideal for someone looking to develop with a tier one M&E contractor.
A competitive salary plus bonuses are on offer for the right candidate. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working on projects between £10-£50 million.
Commercial fit out experience is essential for this particular role. I am looking for an individual with a minimum of 6 years experience working with an M&E contractor.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering design and build projects
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management
- Manage sub contractors
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Gain experience with a leading M&E contractor
- Work with a successful operational team
- Monthly social events
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
If you think you're ready for the next step in you're career please contact me Lily George on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'