I'm looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager with a background tendering Residential and Commercial contracts, particularly Hotels & Offices. My client, a well-respected Electrical contractor with more than 30 years' worth of industry experience contracting to some of the nation's largest hotel chains through a preferred suppliers list, now seek an addition to their growing team.
We're looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager with experience tendering from contract confirmation through to completion. The ideal Electrical Contracts Manager will have a portfolio of contracts where he/she has been responsible for the management of both internal, sub-contract labour, procurement, finance and full project coordination.
This Electrical Contractor compete with some of the highest profile specialist M&E contractors across the West Midlands. The Contracts Manager will be required to help sustain their reputation of being one of the best within the Midlands region, completing refurbishment and new build projects for some of the leisure and commercial office sector's commonly recognised names.
If your CV and background meets my requirements, I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss. If not I will send you an E-Mail stating otherwise. We have a start date for the right candidate ASAP!
Electrical Contracts Manager Package:
- £45-50K (Depending on experience)
- BMW 5 Series or Car allowance
- 22 Days + Bank Holidays
- Bonus (based on performance)
Electrical Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Must have Contracts Management experience within the Residential and Commercial sector
- Ideally have an SMSTS, IOSH or NEBOSH
- Preferably have experience tendering multiple projects at once
- Must have a good client facing personality, ability to work and understand requirements.
- Experience tendering projects between £500K-1.5M
- Contracts Manager
- New Build
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job