Electrical Contract Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum DOE + van and fuel allowance + holiday pay
Location: Ilford, Essex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent – 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client are recruiting for a contracts manager, the role will be predominately desk based however visits to sites and clients will be required also.
About the Electrical Contract Manager:
- The role will involve managing term contracts; you will have regular contact with the designated staff members in addition to attending meetings.
- You will be responsible for overseeing a team of engineers for your contract and ensure works are delivered in line with contract agreements.
- You will need to provide the highest level of customer care and promote a good external perception of the company at all times.
- You will be required to procure materials for your contracts in line with the company’s purchasing policies.
- You will also be involved with the invoicing of completed works and obtaining client feedback.
- The candidate will attend quarterly internal management meetings.
- It is important that you can promote and supervise the company’s policies for equal opportunities, quality assurance, health and safety and environment responsibility.
Requirements of the Electrical Contract Manager:
- All candidates must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Candidates must have electrical knowledge and qualifications commensurate with the post.
- Successful candidates will be able to start immediately.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Electrical Contract Manager then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job