** ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT - CONTRACT UNTIL DEC 2019 **
Are you an Electrical Construction Manager keen to get involved on an exciting long term project? If so, continue reading as I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Construction Manager to work on a project in Central London.
BMS, SECURITY & FIRE EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of the BMS, Fire & Security packages
- Manage the works of Trade Contractors as dictated by the size of the project.
- Where required by the size of the project or requirements of the Client and/ or his consultants and as dictated by the Senior Construction Manager act as Principal Contact for a specific package contractor project wide, liaising closely with fellow Construction Managers and Assistant Construction Managers.
- As delegated by the Senior Construction Manager, ensure the trade contractors are carrying out their work in accordance with the Contract, including approved method statements and other approved documents relating to Health & Safety, environmental issues and quality.
- Facilitate the work of the contractors, so far as possible, by ensuring the necessary logistic arrangements are set up and operating.
- Assist the Senior Construction Manager in the management of the interface between contractors.
- Assist the Cost Managers in recording the progress of work and valuation.
- Carry out inspections with the contractor to verify that work is in accordance with the approved standards and submit such records to the Senior Construction Manager. Invite other parties, (Local Authority, Consultants, Clients etc) as requested, to participate in inspections.
- Conduct or participate in site meetings as requested and provide written records.
- Manage Trade Contractor Management both on site and head office.
- Chair weekly Trade Contractor Co-ordination/ Programme.
- Liaise with Cost Managers to manage budget / variations.
- Ensure Health and Safety maintained on site and produce Weekly Safety Report.
- Liaise with other Construction Mangers - M&E to co-ordinate Services aspect.
- Liaise with Construction Managers to produce Construction Programmes.
- Obtain construction programme from planner and produce short term construction programmes for services aspects.
- Liaise with Consultants and Project Design Managers to obtain/ agree design information.
- Responsible for project delivery within their areas. Liaise with other Construction Managers to ensure an efficient project wide use of resources.
- Issue a weekly report to Senior Construction Manager.
- Ensure all Method Statements, Risk Assessment and COSHH data sheets are issued to the Senior Construction Manager as the Project progresses and prior to works taking place.
- Liaise with Senior Construction Manager regarding on-site services installation.
- Manage Services contractors.
- Ensure works carried out safely and in accordance with Method Statements.
- Liaise with shell and core services team to ensure co-ordination.
- Ensure all services installations are correctly co-ordinated and installed in accordance with design.
- Ensure services commissioning carried out correctly on site.
- CSCS card
- Electrical background
- BMS, Fire & Security experience
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements. If you know anyone who would suit this role, we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'