Electrical Construction Manager - City of London
My client is a multi-disciplinary Mechanical & Electrical subcontractor specialising in the full range of MEP design and installation. The business works from specifications and from a Design & Build basis. They specialise in works within the Commercial and Residential sectors.
They require an Electrical Construction Manager to work on a large mixed use development that is due to kick off on site later this year. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Electrical Construction Manager or someone who is looking to take that next step in their career.
The Job Role
As Electrical Construction Manager you will be responsible for:
- Involved with the design process and managing operatives on site.
- You will be overseeing take offs/ technical submittals and all RAMS.
- Organising and overseeing specialist subcontractors
- Work closely with the pre-construction and commercial team.
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have come from an Electrical trade or academic (HNC/ Degree) background
- Have experience managing Electrical packages in excess of £3 million
- Experience in managing a large site team
- Hold a SMSTS/ CSCS card
- Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
In return my client is offering a basic salary of up to £65,000 plus company benefits which include a car allowance, travel expenses, contributory pension scheme & private healthcare as well as substantial bonuses.
If you wish to apply for this position please apply using the button provided. Alternatively if you require further information regarding this specific opportunity or you would like to enquire about other openings within the Building Services sector then please contact Matthew Mullen on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Electrical Construction Manager Building Services Construction Fit Out Refurbishment Commercial Residential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job