Are you a buyer looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a bright individual to join their team ASAP. This is a temp to perm role working Monday to Friday.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an electrical contractor for bespoke retail solutions and top specification residential projects. With over 25 years experience working at the very top of the industry, they have an unparalleled eye for detail combined with efficient and professional working practices.
What will you be doing?
- Ordering materials for various projects they are undertaking, this will involve ensuring all material is on site when it's required
- Keeping their discount schedule updated ensuring they are getting the best discount from all of their wholesalers
- Assisting the contract managers in the office, i.e. quotations, drawing take offs etc.
- Assisting the director with tender enquiries
- Checking off invoices and obtaining credits where necessary
- Processing distribution board charts and electrical certification
- Organising and invoicing maintenance works.
- High level of organisation
- Previous buying experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- A good knowledge and experience within the electrical industry is preferred
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain further buying experience within a bespoke retail company. This is a temp to perm role paying £11 per hour. The hours are normal business hours Monday to Friday.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, , to discuss in confidence.