Demob Job Reference: J4072
Job Title: Electrical Building Services Engineer/Supervisor
Salary: £Competitive + Vehicle + Benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Our client, a UK FM services provider currently has a vacancy for an Electrical Building Services Engineer/Supervisor at their site in Walsall. The role is predominantly based in Walsall but will also oversee an engineer at Preston, therefore the successful candidate will be expected to travel when required.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 37½ HOURS, SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, CALLOUT ALLOWANCE, PENSION SCHEME, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS.
Electrical Building Services Engineer/Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Effectively supervise a team of 3 engineers to ensure cost effective delivery of service.
- Ensure the PPM Management System is maintained and updated to reflect any changes.
- Carry out quality audit of all services delivered to site - implementing corrective action plan as required.
- Provide technical advice to the onsite team, including management of PPM and reactive tasks.
- Assist Senior Managers with the co-ordination of Service Contracts for the site to ensure value for money along with regulatory, statutory and contractual obligations.
Electrical Building Services Engineer/Supervisor Requirements:
- Proven experience within a similar supervisory/team leader role.
- Hold a recognised electrical qualification City & Guilds 236, 2357 Level 3 Electrical or equivalent.
- Hold inspection and test 2391 or 2395.
- Knowledge of mechanical services including air-conditioning - advantageous.
- Hold full driving licence.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'