We are looking for an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer with at least five years' experience as a Design Engineer to join one of the UK's leading M&E Contractors.
The Electrical Design Engineer will take responsibility for the delivery of the electrical design and must be able to work independently and have a proven track record for project delivery and have a good understanding of residential design. The Electrical Design Engineer must be to be able to make informed judgements and decisions on site to avoid any delays in the site installation works progression. In additional to electrical services, you should also have a good understanding of mechanical and public health services.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have a minimum of five (5) years' experience with preferably a mix of consultancy and contractor experience.
- Have extensive experience of residential projects and in particular high end residential.
- Have previously worked in a D&B contractor experience.
- Possess excellent project management skills and can take full responsibility for delivery of the Electrical Design.
- Be able to monitor progress and drawing production quality of a small team of CAD co-ordinators progressing the detailed co-ordinated M&E apartment layouts.
- Be able to attend Main Contractor design co-ordination meetings with the Design Team.
- Be fully responsible for the design verification process and the production of equipment technical submittals.
- Be able to manage the design delivery of our appointed Specialist Sub-Contractors.
- Be very driven and able to work to tight deadlines.
In summary they are looking for someone who can work completely independently, who can be trusted with delivery so that the Design Managers can focus their time allocation on the project delivery as a whole.
In addition to the salary, they do provide an employee benefits package which will be discussed in detail as part of the interview process.
- Electrical Design
- Project Engineering
- Value Engineering
- MEP Coordination
- Buidling Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job