Maintenance Engineer -Food
If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer a state of the art continuously growing food manufacture is looking to expand their engineering team. For a technical minded Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, the factory is equipped with lines of bespoke automated production lines, with plans to add another one in the coming year. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to a competitive package which includes: tailored training and ongoing development, a private health care scheme, and a generous pension scheme.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs which includes: sensors, relays, drives, hydraulics, belts, bearing, pneumatics, motors.
· The role is Multi Skilled, however as slight Electrical Bias would be advantageous, especially if you are able to fault find on a PLC
· For consideration for this Multi Skilled Maintenance role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
· Previous experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be ideal.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a progressive company who have won awards for their products.
· With continuous investments being made, the successful candidate will be working on a fully automated site.
· The Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive company pension.
· There is a fantastic training forum on offer for the Maintenance Engineer.
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £44,000 OTE
Commutable: Cornwall, Plymouth, Yeovil Exeter
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details