Electrical Assistant - Hanningfield - £23,000 - £25,000, Pension, Overtime . Excellent opportunity to join an exceptional market leading corporate company that promotes from within.
Cordant Engineering are currently supporting a fantastic organisation who work within
the water industry. The company provide specialist engineering services in all aspects of water
hygiene, abstraction, distribution, analysis and treatment, distribution network repair and
maintenance, rehabilitation, alteration and extension. They supply a wide range of services to the
public sector, utility companies, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
The scope of work is about 80% installation work mainly on pumping stations.
The right person can find them self working for a fantastic organisation who have a strong
presence in the water industry and in return you will be paid generously for your work and be
given a very real opportunity to progress further in your career.
The Electrician will be assisting with the maintenance and installation work with control cables, digital signs, all LV, some PLCs and supervise the installations.This will include servicing and maintaining control instruments, installation and maintenance of water related pumping plant including a variety of motor starters, PLC's & lighting. You will be working with 3 phase pumps and motors. A typical site would be pumping station. These could be for Affinity Water, South West Water, Essex & Suffolk Water.
You will report to the Senior Electrician you are on site with and ultimately the Electrical Supervisor in your patch.
You will need to be ambitious, hungry to develop your career.
You will ideally be qualified to at least BS7671 17th Edition Electrical Regulations BS7671
Inspection, test and verification and Electrical Installation 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or an NVQ Level 3
You will ideally have completed or be in the middle of an electrical engineering apprenticeship,
- BS7671 Inspection, test and verification
- Electrical Installation 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or an NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- £23,000 - £25,000
- Plenty of overtime (if wanted). (People have earned 30% of their basic salary in overtime.)
- 22 days holiday a year rising to 27 over 5 years service
- Training opportunities including Inspection & Testing and Gold Card, Water Hygiene card, if you don't already have these.
- Pension contribution. Up to 6% matched
- Location - Hanningfield
- Call Ash Hamer on or or please send your CV and contact details to
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer