Job Title: Electrical Assessor
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Up to £27,663 plus Benefits
Our client are a leading education and training provider. They now require an Electrical Assessor to be based at Worksop, Nottinghamshire with regular travel to our client’s sites in Rotherham and Dearne Valley as well as to student’s placements.
SALARY UP TO £27,663, MILEAGE PAYABLE FOR TRAVEL, 22 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME & TRAINING PROVIDED
Electrical Assessor Responsibilities:
- Deliver Apprenticeships in the relevant areas, carrying out initial assessments and sign up paperwork. Assess the competency and knowledge of learners undertaking Apprenticeships and review the progress of each learner in line with organisational expectations to ensure timely completion of qualifications.
- Travel to different sites to carry out learner assessments and observations in Workplace settings using an electronic portfolio.
- Undertake delivery and assessment of Functional Skills up to level 2 (Maths, English and ICT).
- Undertake the required administrative tasks associated with the role, such as the coordination of tests and examinations and other record keeping.
Electrical Assessor Requirements:
- Possession of relevant qualification at level 2 or above (CTTLS, DTTLS, Cert Ed or equivalent).
- City & Guilds 2330/2382/2391 (Level 3 qualification in specialist area), ability to deliver electrical installation/maintenance training.
- Delivery of Functional Skills up to Level 2.
- Working knowledge of assessing within Apprenticeship frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of supporting learners through assignments and assessments.
- Hold ICT Level 2 or above or willingness to work towards.
- Hold D32/D33, A1 or TAQA or willingness to work towards.
- Willing to obtain Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Driving Licence & access to a vehicle.
- Flexible approach (Evening work maybe required).
Electrical Assessor Benefits:
- Salary up to £27,663.
- Mon - Fri 37.5 Hours per Week.
- Mileage payable for travel.
- Training provided.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job