Our client has continuously grown in strength and depth. Due to expansion they are looking for experienced electrical assembly operatives.
This is a role with an immediate start available for the right person.
Please apply if you have:
- Previous Electrical Assembly experience
- Ability to use air and power tools.
- Cutting wires accurate to diagrams
- Feeding wires
- Experience within Electrical assembly work
- It would be desirable if you have relevant City & Guilds qualifications or similar
In return, an experienced Electrical Assembly Operative will receive;
- Career progression
- Excellent company benefits/discounts
- Modern working conditions
- Access to the canteen
- Canteen meals subsidised
- Skills development.
- Overtime available (paid at time and a half after 40 hours of basic wage)
- Permanent role after 12 weeks
We would like to speak with you if you possess;
- Ability to start immediately (or within a short notice period)
- Ability to work accurately with diagrams
- Experience with air and power tools
- Preferably your own transport
- Overtimes available
Starting wage is dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'