MSS People are working with a specialist multidisciplinary engineering company who offer industrial solutions to a wide range of market sectors.
Due to growth and expansion within the company, they are seeking an Electrical Assembly Technician - Wireman to join their team.
This position will assist in the manufacturing of Rectifiers and related products.
Your duties & Responsibilities:
• Electrical wiring of all rectifier units. Specially designed custom units may require Supervisory assistance.
• Assembly of components on the electrical panels as required.
• Assembly of all Junction Box Panels as required.
• Organization and cleanliness of the shop floor to ensure that a safe working environment is maintained.
• Assembly/ population testing of printed circuit boards as required.
• Assembly of cathodic protection anodes
• Assembly of cathodic protection reference electrodes
• Other tasks associated with the manufacture and assembly of cathodic protection materials
To be considered, you must have:
• Two year Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology diploma an asset
• A combination of equivalent education/ work experience will be considered
• A basic understanding and knowledge regarding components on Bills of Materials
• Strong mechanical skills required
• Maintains a safe working environment
• Bring a positive, "can do" attitude to the position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job