MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Durham area.
Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? This role is a long term temporary to permanent position.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Following engineering drawing and diagrams
- Hand of soldering of components
- Will be trained to IPC610 training standards in time
- Hand assembly, fitting together of housings, casings and wiring
- Completing thorough quality inspections on all components, including electrical and electronics products
- Completing relevant paper work
- Strict adherence to health and safety, and following standard operation protocols
MTrec Recruitment are looking for candidates who have:
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Must be fully flexible for all shift patterns to meet the demands of the business.
For this role you must be fully flexible to work all shift patterns and weekends to meet the demands of the business:
- Three shift pattern 06.00am - 14:00 / 14:00 pm - 22:00 pm / 22:00 pm - 06.00am
The salary varies between shifts:
- £8.20 - £10.20 per hour
- Excellent opportunities to become a permanent member of staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"