MTrec Recruitment are pleased to be working with a local Northumberland manufacturer who are moving into a very busy and exciting growth period.
They are looking for experienced soldering and electrical assembly staff, who are looking for a long term permanent position.
- Electrical control panel building
- Manufacture complete control equipment
- Working from diagrams and drawings
- Installation of isolators, LED’s and Wiring components
- Wiring, stripping and crimping of modules
- Verify results by assisting with inspection and testing of components
- Maintains safe work environment by following and procedures
- Keeps equipment operating by following instructions
- Troubleshooting breakdowns and performing preventive maintenance
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualification required
- Must have relevant experience in the industry
- Focused on quality and excellence of end product
- Motivated to meet targets and deadlines
- Working either independently or within a team
- Be able to help and pass on experiences to help improvements within the company
Shifts / Pay
- Working on a permanent dayshift 08.00am till 16.00pm, with potential and opportunity for overtime
- Starting hourly rate of £8.20, overtime rates also available
If interested please can you email a copy of your CV to wayne.davie @ mtrec.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"