Are you in search for a company that will provide full training in a variety of departments?
Do you want to work for a market leading company that are experiencing huge growth in 2018?
Day shift hours, early finishes, PLENTY of overtime and generous pay rates...sound appealing?
If this sounds like you, read on and join the movement!
What can we offer you as an Electrical Assembler?
- Clean, tidy and extremely modern working environment.
- Fully training provided - a real opportunity to add to your skillset
- Overtime - LOTS of overtime available at 1.5x and x2 on Sundays!
- Dayshift hours + Early finish on fridays
- Regular performance reviews - Often lead to increase in pay
- Great team atmosphere, a real forward thinking culture.
What will your job role involve as an Electrical Assembler?
- Rotating between departments, learning a variety of skills
- To provide a high quality, efficient assembly and testing service within the production line
- Light soldering duties and crimping (Opportunities to be IPC trained)
- Extremely high quality products, assembling and testing the complete size / range of instruments
- Also involved in Wiring, Pressure Testing, Helium Leak Testing and Bead Blasting/Shot Blasting
What makes a succesfull Electrical Assembler?
- Attitude is key, a willingness to be training and absorb information
- Keen eye for detail and attention to detail
- Show bags of iniative...get involved in all departments
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience within a manufacturing environment with duties similar to the above (although not essential!)
If you're looking to secure a permanent role, please call Lewis today on or !
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- pressure testing
- Electrical Assembly
- shot blasting
- electrical engineering
- leak testing
- Bead blasting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job