We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker's passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
- Experience of working to a high standard of finish
- A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
- Conscientious attitude to work
- Punctual and reliable
Mploy are currently recruiting for the following position:
Duties will include:
- Assembly and wiring of electrical and electronic components, such as junction boxes and boards, terminal boxes, switch panels, control cabinets, and consoles
- Reading works orders, drawings and specifications provided to manufacture modular electrical assemblies
- Connecting wiring to accessories, such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, switches, terminals and electrical and electronic equipment using hand tools and power tools
- Crimping of terminals and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping devices
- Conducting functional and continuity testing of electrical assemblies, components, harnesses and plugs using ohmmeters and other electrical testing equipment
- Mechanical assembly of components prior to wiring, including cutting and preparation of plastic trunking, cutting and preparation of GRP and plastic boxes, drilling and preparing wood and PVC substrates, fixing of parts to substrates, using hand and power tools
- Ensure that tooling and equipment provided are maintained and well kept.