TEC Partners are working with one of our exclusive clients to recruit an Electrical Apprentice. Working within the manufacturing environment you'll develop your skills alongside time served engineers operating from a modern, purpose built workshop. You'll be taught and mentored to use the latest equipment and machinery to become part of a business that are renowned for exceptional manufacturing.
You'll learn to manufacture and understand intricate components using hand tools and small machines, job duties will include:
- Manufacturing a vast array of products
- Assembling components
- Understanding components
- Helping in the factory with a diverse skillset
- Basic electrical assembly
- Work towards advanced electrical skills
- Develop your fault finding skills
- Deal with any other duties which do not affect the nature of the post
This role is working with one of the most established manufacturing business in the Cambridgeshire region with substantial growth in the past 2 years. Our client can offer great opportunities to develop into the business and start a promising engineering career.
If this is of interest and you would like to know more please apply.