Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical and Electrical
Our client is a manufacturer within the food industry and are now recruiting for a skilled maintenance engineer to join their team based in Accrington. This is an exciting permanent role with a well established business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain equipment performance
- Continuous improvement on existing equipment and support when required
- Working with weighing and packing machinery
- Be proactive and responsive to breakdowns
- To ensure equipment is in a safe manner that meets the day to day needs of the production department
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a food production setting
- Food Hygiene and Health and safety certificate is desirable
- Well experienced within electrical and mechanical engineering
This role is a full time role working Monday - Friday days, usually 9am - 5pm, however flexibility is required to assist with breakdowns as and when required. The salary bracket is negotiable dependant on the candidate’s experience. Our client would also consider a candidate that is looking to reduce their working hours to maybe around 3 days a week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job