Electrical and Instrument Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 Electrical and Instrument Engineers who are looking to share their skill-set in a role that offers an opportunity to shine, with no limits on developing your career.
You will be rewarded with an attractive package of up to just under £34K, dependant on experience, working 2 rotating shifts, Monday - Friday. (mornings and afternoons)
Our client is the world's leading health, wellness and nutrition company, with over seven thousand employees in the UK and Ireland alone across the 19 sites of all our business. They are proud to produce some of Britain's best loved brands. Around 95% of UK households consume their brands and more than two billion products are sold in the UK every year.
The Tutbury Factory is one of the largest factories in Europe after a £250 million investment. The factory produces several of the most well-known beverage products in the world through freeze-dried, spray dried and pod production technologies and is at the forefront of coffee production globally.
Reporting the Workshop Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining site equipment and instrumentation in accordance with health and safety, quality and food hygiene standards.
- Undertaking scheduled calibrations of all registered equipment and instruments, ensuring factory compliance is maintained.
- Supporting with the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) of all equipment and providing quick and effective reactive breakdown maintenance of site equipment.
The Successful Applicant:
- Candidates must have a time served apprenticeship in a relevant Engineering discipline and have working experience in Process Manufacturing
- You will have a Electrical background and have experience of various instrument calibrations
- It is essential that you have the ability to work as part of/or to lead a team in delivering compliance in safety, quality, cost and delivery
- Experience of working in the FMCG industry is beneficial
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'