Lead Engineer - Battery Systems - Electric Powertrain - Coventry - £ Highly competitive DOE
A Lead Engineer - Battery Systems is required to work on the development of new and highly innovative EV and hybrid vehicle programmes. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented engineer to turn their ideas into reality, from blank page concepts to outstanding designs.
As Lead Engineer - Battery Systems - you will be required to
- Lead the development of battery systems for various new vehicle platforms.
- Provide effective technical management, CAE analysis, planning, monitoring and battery design expertise in conjunction with other technical project leads.
- To provide specialist technical knowledge in the field of battery systems for hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Work closely with current and future collaborative partners.
- To be responsible for test and development activities
- To disseminate project output by reports, presentations and other suitable methods.
As Lead Engineer - Battery Systems - you will have
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of technical leadership in the battery systems field.
- The ability to manage multi-disciplined, complex, technical projects.
- The ability to supervise and support junior engineers.
Suitably qualified and experienced Battery Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter .
- Electric Powertrain Battery Engineer Systems