The Role and Benefits:
Self Employed Electric Meter Installers required to fit Single Phase, Three Phase and CT Electric metering into commercial premises, working to a schedule of rates.
Working throughout Cumbria, you will be supplied with enough work to complete 6 installations per day and earn in excess of £1,000 per week
Example of Installation rates below
Single Phase Install
Three Phase install
CT Meter Install
Plus a full list list of other rates and payments for work completed, details supplied upon application.
The Role and what is required of you
This position is a self employed contract where you will be paid directly by the Metering Contractor and not by Runrec.
You will be required to provide your own Tools, PPE, Van and Fuel (excess travel mileage allowance is paid) and £5m Public Liability Insurance cover.
Pay is 25 days from date of your invoice for the work completed (evidence has to be submitted to support this).
You will have to meet the following criteria, to stand any chance of getting on this exceptional long term, high earning contract;
1) MOCOPA or DNO authorised Electric Meter Installer for Single Phase, Three Phase Whole Current and CT Metering
2) 17th Edition Electrical Installations (preferred)
3) A checkable* history within Electric Meter Installation with a reputable Electric Metering Main or Sub-contractor, DNO or Utilities Company or Electrical Company.
4) Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
5) Be prepared to supply your own vehicle and tools
6) Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays.
The Application Process
Please send your CV to the contact details shown and shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours for an initial telephone interview.
Your CV will not be sent anywhere before this telephone interview has taken place and any application or CV received will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Smart Metering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job