Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer?
Do you have experience wiring control panels?
Then we may have the perfect role to you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an experienced Workshop Assembly Engineer for our client based in Nottinghamshire.
Main Responsibility: The main responsibility of this person, will be electrical panel assembly around packaging equipment.
- Electrical Assembly & Test of packaging equipment & control panels
- Lead junior engineers, expanding and developing their knowledge
- Working from technical drawings
- Plan and organize shop floor and workload accordingly
- Use problem solving skills to solve production issues
The Ideal Candidate: -
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Electrical Engineer who can not only build and assemble control panels, but also understand the electrical laws behind the application they are working on.
This company offer: -
- Full system training
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Overtime @ double-time
- Modern offices with on-site parking
- Panel Wire
- Panel Assembly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'