Elec - Building Services Engineer
Building Services Electrical Design Engineer
Rate: £30 – £35 ph (dependent on experience)
Contract lenght: 12+ Months
My Client have been established for over 50 years and looking to further their success by bringing in an Electrical Design Engineer who has a background in Building Services.
My client have won many awards for their work, on several well publicised projects and therefore have a fantastic name within the industry for employing first class engineers.
This is a good opportunity to work alongside Senior and Associate electrical engineers working on projects within the Residential sector.
Working from projects from inception to completion you will survey, design, coordinate, report and inspect the installation of electrical services in buildings
- Working as part of an established team of engineers, and closely with colleagues of other disciplines, you will prepare detailed engineering designs across a variety of sectors such as Education & Residential.
- Contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and systems within the built environment, preparing plans, specifications and schedules.
- Create reports to support design concepts that show compliance with standards and best practice.
- Inspect installations reviewing progress, quality and performance.
- Must be proficient on Amtech & AutoCAD.
- A clear understanding of the design, installation, testing and commissioning of electrical building services within the built environment.
- Have managed projects (such as Residential) from start to finish.
If you think you have the right experience and would like a detailed chat then send your CV to or contact the number
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'