eLearning Digital Course Creator
Wise Software (UK) Limited are an award winning modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £10m and has over 180 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth. This is an opportunity to start a new career within a family business with strong employee focused ethics. Everyone is treated as an individual and everyone's career path is determined by themselves with the support of Management.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Regular staff activity nights
- Once you've been with us two years we'll give you your Birthday off too!
- To support the design and delivery of instructional and developmental eLearning courses into the business.
- Required to design, build and maintain high quality, engaging and learner friendly on line learning modules to meet business requirements.
- To contribute to projects of varying complexity, from new starter courses through to sales strategy.
- To document processes, ensuring best practice is maintained.
- Work with a variety of departments, employees, stakeholders and SME’s to produce content to address business requirements.
- A background in learning & development
- Previous experience of Moodle, or similar systems
- Working knowledge of eLearning design and development
- Experience of storyboarding and script content writing
- An understanding of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience with video editing software (Camtasia)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are ambitious, have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV using the Apply button and include a Covering Letter outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"