Woodrow Mercer Associates seeks a talented and technically gifted eLearning Developer.
My client's chief aim is to create learning experiences for people that look and feel as beautiful as the films, apps or other media they are used to consuming. Their learning will be highly interactive and immersive, so experience with interactive/game design is crucial.
Experience of designing and developing user-friendly, interactive digital applications is a must.
- Proven track record of developing intuitively designed and technically successful eLearning experiences
- Experience with SCORM, LMS, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, Ajax, Adobe Suite tools (e.g., Dreamweaver, Flash/Action script, Photoshop, Illustrator), SCORM, Moodle
- Some experience in learning game design and development
- Experience incorporating audio and video files into eLearning
- Comfort working in a collaborative team and environment
- Excellent attention to detail; good at prioritising tasks and delivering to required deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with digital design
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Some experience with Articulate Storyline
- Ability to build eLearning frameworks in Flash and HTML
- Web Design and UX design experience required.
- Ability to quickly develop or draw upon a store of re-usable learning objects, interactions and templates (HTML and/or Flash)
- Previous experience developing eLearning templates in Flash and HTML
- Some facility with m-learning and app development
- Ability to think outside the box to offer innovative technical solutions
- Experience with hosting learning content/knowledge of server and bandwidth requirements
- LMS administration
- Server administration experience (Linux or other)
If this is something which matches your skill sets or interests you then please get in touch now for a quick turnaround. Contact me on or
- eLearning Developer