Woodrow Mercer Associates seeks a Learning Developer for a market leading learning consultancy providing the very best e-Learning services.
My client requires specialist expertise to help create, develop and maintain high quality online training courses. This will sit within their LMS, but they create bespoke courses as well. To flourish in this position, you will need a high degree of creativity, sound verbal and written skills, an ability to multi task across a broad range of projects / technologies.
- Create eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline and Captivate
- Collaborate with designers, developers and clients to create engaging courses
- Use graphics, video and audio suites as required
Skills and Experience
- Fantastic written and verbal skills
- Visual flair and high level of competency in a range of multimedia software applications including video &audio editing
- A good speaking voice for as they produce their own voiceovers
- Team player
- Design or software orientated degree
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Knowledgeable about the e-Learning/ Learning Tech market, with a keen interest to keep up with market trends
- Software experience with: Articulate Storyline, and Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Captivate
If this opportunity sparks any interest, then please do not hesitate to reach out for a full JD and company information. You can reach me in the office on alternatively email me
- eLearning Developer