Public Sector Resourcing is currently seeking x3 eLearning Developersfor a 5 month contracton behalf of Client in the Public Sector
Purpose of the Role:
Our client is looking to expand their current eLearning portfolio to offer an engaging alertnative from the more traditional classroom based training. They are looking to recruit x3 E learning Digital learning consultants to help deliver on various projects due for completion next year.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Working with SME to identify the high level aims and goals to be able to work with them on scripting and the process
- Able to run the process regarding digital and the whole process and leading on the scope and delivery
- Given a project and working towards completion of certain pieces of work, testing and delivery of the scope of work.
- New innovative work that the candidate will work on and also looking at new management training e line courses.
- Articulate storyline 360
- Office 365
- Previous experience working in a digital eLearning development role
- Stakeholder management
- Portfolio of similar development in innovative concepts
- Previous technologies experience - Articulate Storyline 360 is desirable but not essential
- Project Management
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'