Do you retain the skills of an ELearning Developer? Are you eager to put your creative skills to work? Would you like to work in an international network?
RSM is a top 10 tax, audit and consultancy firm with a 30+ year trading history, 33 offices in the UK and over 4000 UK employees. Due to a period of maternity, we are recruiting in our People Team and looking for a candidate with instructional design skills who will assist in developing high quality online learning interventions.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with ELearning Developer Lead to design blended learning materials
- Develop branded templates for interactive content
- Maintain existing ELearning portfolios
- Client management and project communications
- Quality assurance for development process, management reports and database records
- Assist with production processes and other design development tasks
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of two years ELearning design and development experience
- Graphic design background
- Instructional design knowledge
- Talented use of content authoring tools such as Articulate storyline, Captivate
- Understand of ELearning (SCORM)
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and attention to detail
- Working well under pressure
In return you will receive:
- Full training and support from an experienced team
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible benefits
- A defined career path in an international business
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'