An adaptable, flexible, and motivated eLearning Coordinator, is needed at a company specialising in leadership & management blended learning journeys, based in Leamington Spa.
About the role
- Day to day management of the learning platform
- Ensuring efficient user functionality and supporting the leadership & management blended learning programmes
- Supporting the Learning and Delivery team through the development and build of learning journeys
- Quality Assurance - ensuring content is up-to-date and accurate
- Supporting the Operations Team/Learning Coordinator in solving learner problems/queries
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries relating to the learning platform
- Creating, running and maintaining reports to monitor learner progress to continuously improve our offering
- Liaising with the learning platform supplier regarding support or technical issues that may arise
- The position requires good organisational skills, initiative and the ability to reliably deliver to tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, flexible, and motivated to drive results in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software packages - particularly Microsoft Excel to produce learner progress reports.
- Good analytical skills with an excellent attention to detail, meticulous in checking own work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- The ability to work independently within a small team.
- Committed to learning and self-improvement.
- Previous experience of working with Learning Management Systems content and processes
- Technical knowledge of learning management systems
- Experience of working with SCORM and the ability to grasp new software
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; LMS Administrator, Learning Management System Administrator, e-Learning Course Developer, Content Management, e-Learning and Course Content Developer, Sales Administrator, Office Manager, Office Administrator may also be considered for your role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'