eLearning Content Developer
Greenhill are delighted to be working with our client to recruit an eLearning Content Developer for their membership organisation to help assist it with the next stage of it’s growth. The organisation promotes and represents community services for the benefit of end users and is a not for profit setting. This role is to cover maternity leave and is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The key responsibilities of the eLearning Content Developer role include:
- Being a point of contact for eLearning and learning technologies within a professional development department
- Managing the eLearning platform
- Working with developers to assist in making the system as innovative and efficient as possible
- Assisting in translating ideas into digital solutions and product features
To be successful as the eLearning Content Developer you will:
- Be experienced in the management of a Learning Management System
- Possess great time management skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be an energetic individual who is able to work with colleagues in a collaborative and positive manner
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of around £30,000 plus benefits along with the chance of playing a key part of the future of the organisation.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Hertfordshire based eLearning ContentDeveloper position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job