Elderly Residential Care - Support Worker
Up to £10.50 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Are you looking for:
- shifts that fits around your busy lifestyle?
- more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare?
- part-time/full-time hours and want to make your own rota?
If you answered YES to any of these - apply or call us today on
As an elderly care assistant, you will support elderly residents within the community whilst supporting their daily needs and maintaining their safety and independence. Additionally, you will support elderly individuals with their mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and physical health through support, inclusion, personal care and everyday needs.
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24hr contact with BS Social Care
- Variety of hours, days and nights
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working based on your availability
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Mental Health First Aid Support
- Work in various settings
- At least 6 months hands on experience within a Care environment
- Be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Have great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as initiative
Sounds good? Apply today with your CV or call Laura on for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us!
Hope to hear from you soon
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'