Cerise Healthcare is recruiting outstanding Care Workers to work with our partner, a provider of Elderly Extra Care, in the areas of Leighton Buzzard, Houghton Regis and Ampthill. Successful Care Workers will provide a range support to older people, who live in managed complexes of self-contained flats. Benefits for Care Workers choosing to work for Cerise Healthcare include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your requirements
- The ability to register as PAYE, Umbrella Worker or Limited Company
- Opportunities for progression
- Leading training courses
- Generous refer a friend scheme
Cerise Healthcare know our Care Workers understand the importance of assisting service users to lead an independent life. The person-centred care they provide enhances the service users’ life style and maintains their dignity.
Care Workers will assist service users with all aspects of their life with which they require assistance, this may include;
- Personal Care
- Prompting/assisting with medication
- Assisting with cooking
- Helping with household chores
- Meeting friends/attending social events
- Accessing the community
As this role includes personal care duties, previous experience in this area is beneficial. Cerise Healthcare require that our Care Workers have recent experience UK based experience in health or social care. Cerise Healthcare provides Care Workers with full training
Cerise Healthcare can consider both full and part time Care Workers for the available roles and have a variety of shifts available. All Cerise Healthcare and our partner require is:
- Care Workers can commit to a minimum of 2 (two) shifts a week
- Care Workers need to be able to work every other weekend
Care Workers for Cerise Healthcare must be patient, able to work under their own initiative and understand that the role is changeable depending on the wishes of the service users. Cerise Healthcare ask that all Care Workers:
- Have good understanding of written and verbal English
- Have Basic numeracy skills
- Have a current DBS on the update service (or be prepared to undertake one)
- Have recent UK based health or social care experience
- Are punctual and reliable
- Have knowledge of Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
Cerise Healthcare are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, gender, race, age, marital/civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Cerise Healthcare will not tolerate discrimination and harassment based on the aforementioned or any other qualities.
Please note that this role is subject to passing mandatory training, a successful DBS and referencing checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'