£30,000 - £38,000
A leading defendant firm based in the heart of Glasgow require a Solicitor to join their personal injury EL/PL team.
The role is working as part of a team for a mixture of household name insurer clients and self Insured companies.
- Assisting partners within the team in handling/running their predominantly EL/PL caseload as well as handling EL/ PL cases of significant value in your own right, with minimal supervision
- Instructing experts and collating accompanying documents
- Instructing counsel
- Reviewing medical records and preparing chronologies.
- The performance management of junior solicitors in relation to billing and time utilization.
- An enthusiastic solicitor with knowledge of and demonstrable interest in EL and PL claims
- Qualified Solicitor NQ+
- Prefferably from a defendant background
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our websitewww.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'